Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My inner most thoughts of love and life (C)

A gentle touch / soft skin/ warms me/ Love  #haiku  #love

Sunlight / fresh air/ happiness/ peace  #haiku  #peaceful

One day/ a look/ one month/ my heart/ one year/ a ring  #haiku  #love

Water flows/ distant noise/ fine mist/ lagoon  #haiku  #peaceful

Your skin/ so soft/ so lovely/ touches mine/  heart speeds #haiku #love

Palm trees/ open water/ calm/ perfect day  #haiku  # peaceful

Today/ I wake/ smile/ you are beside me  #haiku  #love

Tonight, I dine/ tomorrow, I fast/ tonight, I love/ tomorrow, I lust/ tonight, your mine/ tomorrow, your not #tanka #heart break

Love/ fulfillment/ peacefulness/ you  #haiku  #love #4words

A narrow path/ I walk/ balancing/ light and dark/ good and bad/ weighing me down/ the choice/ unknown #hope
Our feet play/ my eyes glance/ a soft kiss/  I whisper to you  #Haiku #love

My heart/ to you/ my body/ for you #haiku  #love

The moonlight so bright/ shines over your body/ breeze flows threw your hair/ a memory I will never forget #haiku #memory

Under the stars/ your skin glows/ naked as the sky/ your love flows towards me #haiku # love

A storm builds/ clouds loom/ a storm of lies, pain or love/ I wait/ standing tall #tanka #feelings

A cloth of night/ Passion in the dark/ my heart is full/ of your love #haiku

Deception/ lies/ hiding/ not how to love me #haiku #life

Blood trickles down me/ feeling pain/ darkness envelops my body/ closing my eyes/ you feast on me #tanka
 #fang

(C)

2 comments:

  1. Happy blogging.. it get's addictive .. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog, really enjoyed it :)

    http://myhairwasgreatonce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete